• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ageing cigars in Humidor

Dysfunctional

Sorry for the newbie question..... Planning to store some cigars for ageing in my humidor for future enjoyment. The thing is I was told that you should not mix different cigars in the humidor as the "taste" of each type will merge and the original cigar taste will be lost..... it is expensive to have just one humidor of one type of cigar so I was wondering if this statement is true or not.

Can I mix a humidor with different cigars say partagas SD4, RyJ Belicosso, Cohiba Siglo VI, Partagas SD2 EL...etc ?? My idea is as I buy different boxes of smokes and smoke them to say 5 sticks that I want to age and re-visit at a later date.

Well, I doubt any cigar retailer or distributor keeps different brands separate from one another (think about it ;) ) so NO, yer gettin' all excited about nuttin' :laugh:

Ree Ree's correct, those stinky, flavored cigars will ruin everything else in your humi so send all your Acids and Grape White Owls to:

Michael Grauman
PO Box 351
Santo, TX 76472

LMAO! The other day, I was at the check-out counter at a bottle shop that I found Zacappa Cent. at...I set 2 bottles on the counter and I said "Damn, and I thought they were just legend." "What's that? The Zacappa?" sez the nice young lady.. "No, the Grape White Owls there...fuggedaboudit.. it's an inside joke!"

Horse said:
LMAO! The other day, I was at the check-out counter at a bottle shop that I found Zacappa Cent. at...I set 2 bottles on the counter and I said "Damn, and I thought they were just legend." "What's that? The Zacappa?" sez the nice young lady.. "No, the Grape White Owls there...fuggedaboudit.. it's an inside joke!"
[snapback]177539[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I certainly hope you can mix them up. I have all kinds of cigars everywhere in a couple of desktops. Country, wrapper, strength, all mixed up, I am no respecter of persons or cigars. It's a big tobacco melting pot.

JK