• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aging of Tatuaje

SeeGars

wanker
I stumbled across a sealed box of Tatuaje especiales from 13 mos ago. I noticed these were LOADED with strong odors of chocolate when I smelled the foot (I like to literally shove it up my nostril)...... Mnnnnn, smelt gooda!!!

Anyone notice that these sticks really seem to "age" or "change" their maturity much more quickly than most tobacco?

I stumbled across a sealed box of Tatuaje especiales from 13 mos ago. I noticed these were LOADED with strong odors of chocolate when I smelled the foot (I like to literally shove it up my nostril)...... Mnnnnn, smelt gooda!!!

Anyone notice that these sticks really seem to "age" or "change" their maturity much more quickly than most tobacco?

I wish I had the patience to age the Tat's that I've purchased in the past, unfortunately I'm not good at it.... How refined did they become?

I agree that Tat's age well, but I haven't noticed that they "age" more quickly than others.

Though it's tough for me to keep them sitting very long :)