• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro

EliWaynne

I feel like I made a big score. At least compared to how much I pay at B&M store them.

I scored a box of 20 Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro with taxes, out the door 89 bucks. Using the sale, coupons, and free shipping, I feel like it's a steal.

Plus, I get 50.00 store credit with the deal. How could I go wrong, and not get them. To date these are one of my favorite cigars.

I feel like I made a big score. At least compared to how much I pay at B&M store them.

I scored a box of 20 Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro with taxes, out the door 89 bucks. Using the sale, coupons, and free shipping, I feel like it's a steal.

Plus, I get 50.00 store credit with the deal. How could I go wrong, and not get them. To date these are one of my favorite cigars.

Cigar.com?

Yeah, saw that and probably would have pulled the trigger if I hadn't topped up on AR recently. Glad you got a good score on something you really enjoy! Love it when that happens. 👍
Yeah. I almost bought them a couple days ago, but I didn't. Then today I saw the coupon, I had store credit, and I had free shipping. When I was all done it was sub-total 79.99 and I just couldn't, not, buy them at that price. Plus, I get my 50 back when they arrive!

I would have kicked my own ass today if I had bought them a couple days ago and paid double the price.