• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AKRON

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
What with at least two recent CP introductions coming from folks who claim beautiful, scenic Akron, Ohio as their home AND with the likes of Breedy wearing the City name on his chest AND with the likes of CigarStone being very very close to Akron, I think we Buckeyes can be secure in knowing that Akron is in good hands. Well, maybe.

I really need to know that the next time I go to Akron it will be safe for me to take a CRAP. :0

What with at least two recent CP introductions coming from folks who claim beautiful, scenic Akron, Ohio as their home AND with the likes of Breedy wearing the City name on his chest AND with the likes of CigarStone being very very close to Akron, I think we Buckeyes can be secure in knowing that Akron is in good hands. Well, maybe.

I really need to know that the next time I go to Akron it will be safe for me to take a CRAP. :0

Does your wife know you're reading up on other women?

This thread is worthless without pictures!!

Ahhh...home sweet home. And people say there's nothing going on around here.

Akron HERF? :whistling:
Come on out, there are more Golf courses in the area than you can shake a stick at. To save money instead getting a hotel room you could just buy a foreclosed home.

There are quite a few golf courses that are very reasonably priced around here, but it's not exactly golf season.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with some folks around Christmas vacation if you guys are staying in town.

In today's news: beware of Akron mail service!