• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alabama smokers?

stewa070

Is anybody else from Alabama, or is it just me and comrade Sam? What about the Southeast? Fellow southerners raise your smokes! (and send em my way!) j/k!

Well I'm from Sanford Florida which is about half way between Orlando & Daytona Beach. I can be either on the beach or at one of the attractions (ie. Disney, Universal etc) in a half an hour. :) :thumbs: :)

I know there are several Georgians on the board. I am near Atlanta. I am in Birmingham a couple times a month on business. Are there any good smoke shops and/or cigar friendly restaurants there?

There's a couple others but I haven't seen them in a long time like Nick.

There's Melly too of course.

Sam

JerrG and Nick(I think) live in Central/North Central Bama. I think I am going to be in Mobile for a day or 2 next month. If not Mobile, then Pensacola for sure.
Emo

pretend i was living there. now think of the most desolate place ever.

that's what i'd turn alabama into.

Merlin said:
I know there are several Georgians on the board. I am near Atlanta. I am in Birmingham a couple times a month on business. Are there any good smoke shops and/or cigar friendly restaurants there?
Several pub-style restaurant/bars have patios...and The Blue Monkey Lounge is always a nice place to go for a cigar :)

And yes... I am in Alabama too!! :)

melly

thejollyco said:
pretend i was living there. now think of the most desolate place ever.

that's what i'd turn alabama into.
You are one weird dude, Jolly.

(and I mean that in the nicest possible way ;) )

by taking everything away, .......or bringing yourself there??

i would scare the people away, with my white pride and stuff.

but i'm asian.... :sign:

The Blue Monkey Lounge...there's a name I've not heard in a long time. A good place to smoke a puro and enjoy an eight dollar martini too. Right shy of Five Points and all the splendor it offered. Say, speaking of which, did anyone ever find the goat-headed priest-like fountain right in front of the church a bit odd? I mean, I liked the fact that it was right in front of a church, but it never failed to be slightly disturbing.

I used to live in Alabama for a brief period of time. Lived in both Birmingham (Hoover actually - lived in Greystone waaaaay out off of 280) and Mobile. Birmingham was a little more cigar-friendly in terms of the places it offered, but the whole 'bama scene was a bit too much downtempo for this Cubano's soul. Then, they had to go and take down Vulcan. Go figure. Maybe the people of Homewood got tired of looking straight at his ass.

Anyway, hello to all the other Alabamans and SEC conference followers in here. Having said that, ROLLLLL TIDDDEEEEE.

The took Vulcan down to refirbish, I think hes up again, not sure, either way it will be anew finished a$$.

Jim

awesome!

pee is good for you.

try holding it in for a while.

i remmeber drinking a lot of fluids this one time, and i had to pee like every friggin half hour. i couldn't sleep. and it would not normal time pee, but a freakin lonnnnnng pee.

this was senior year of high school... a whiles back... my parents thought i was crazy for having to pee so much.

figoured out what the problem was eventually tho.

Now I know more about Jolly than I wanted to...so...who's close enough to have a mini-herf in B'Ham??? Come on...i PROMISE to be a good girl...

melly :sign: :love: