• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alabama vs. Tennessee

Rodrigo de Jerez

I get to give myself a title?
Even though Alabama doesn't want to resurrect the tradition of both teams wearing home jerseys and the table certainly looks stacked against my Vols, I'll honor this ol' rivalry by placing a premium 5er on the line. Spread applies.

Alabama (who?) vs. Tennessee (me!)

What say you?

-Mark

And noone let me jump in knowing I KNOW my ROLL TIDE boys will take care of bizness?? If the bet is still up I will take Alabama...no freaking points...I hate that...just team to team...I am READY!! I am DOUBLE pumped about Saturday cause after this great game we are going to see KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTR!!

Melly

I'm officially retired from betting against Alabama. Otherwise I'd simply be sending Melly a 5-er a week.

And noone let me jump in knowing I KNOW my ROLL TIDE boys will take care of bizness?? If the bet is still up I will take Alabama...no freaking points...I hate that...just team to team...I am READY!! I am DOUBLE pumped about Saturday cause after this great game we are going to see KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTR!!

Melly

I say we're going to posterize y'all like it's 1967! I may not know what's good for me but you're on.

-Mark

edited for spelling.

RTR!!

Melly

I say we're going to posterize y'all like it's 1967! I may not know what's good for me but you're on.

-Mark

edited for spelling.

Rivalries Video

More 1st downs, better 3rd conversion, 2/2 on 4th, Crompdaddy went for 265 and some well-placed balls, won the turnover battle, and held the ball for longer.

And we also lost. Special teams ain't so special after all. Maybe winning the rushing battle is as important as they say.

Ingram and Mt. Cody. Blast y'all!

Nice game. I feel like I have a good team, that's 3-4...Now we just got to take care of business and get into a decent bowl.

Nonetheless, go Vols!

-Mark

Whew!! I was clenching during the last 40 seconds of that game!! But as usual my boys will find a way to win...and thanks goodness for Mount Cody! Who knew he could run so fast after he blocked that final field goal attempt! :::Hercules Hercules::

Well now they have next week off to get ready for a home game against Boonie's boys the little kitty cats. That's gonna be a good one and I feel like 'ole Nick is gonna be chewin some Tide butt for the next 2 weeks after yesterday!

And yes...KISS was AMAZING as usual...they did not disappoint. And Buckcherry was great too! First time I have ever seen them live. But this time I had better, much MUCH better seats for KISS than the previous times. Ahhhh! What a Saturday!

ROLL TIDE!

Melly

After watching the Tide against the Vols and LSU vs Auburn; I can't believe Auburn beat Tennessee!!

I do like watching the AL/Tenn game every year...no matter who has been good, bad, better or worse, it is ALWAYS a great game! I bet Terrance Cody is on a high right now. Course it will be short lived when they have to start picking Saban's shoes outta their asses.

Melly

I do like watching the AL/Tenn game every year...no matter who has been good, bad, better or worse, it is ALWAYS a great game! I bet Terrance Cody is on a high right now. Course it will be short lived when they have to start picking Saban's shoes outta their asses.

Melly

Traditional SEC powers going at it makes for great football. Tennessee is on the rise, mark my words. Year three of the Kiffin experiment will be something to see. I mean, geese, he's got Crompdaddy playing some decent ball. Who thought we'd ever see that?

-Mark

After watching the Tide against the Vols and LSU vs Auburn; I can't believe Auburn beat Tennessee!!

Yep... been a long hard fall for Auburn... I can handle a loss to LSU, losing to Arkansas and freaking Kentucky is what really gets me. No consistency, which is typical.

Still can't wait for the Alabama game, though... :)

Melly

Traditional SEC powers going at it makes for great football. Tennessee is on the rise, mark my words. Year three of the Kiffin experiment will be something to see. I mean, geese, he's got Crompdaddy playing some decent ball. Who thought we'd ever see that?

-Mark

Now we need a kicker lol