• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcazar #4 Maduro

natejustice

Justice for all
Just got done smoking a maduro Alcazar #4 a robusto sized stick, for 2.25 i thought it was a very good deal. Pre-light aroma was very appealing, almost smelled like chocolate in a way, very sweet smell. After lighting, noticed a very mild, smooth smoke, with a very pleasing aroma. Wrapper, seemed to get darker as the stick got hotter, ash was very white, which offset the rich black color of the wrapper. Lasted about an hour staying mostly mild the whole time, with a hint of spice, for 2.25 i couldn't complain, would def. smoke more of these... :)

What different types of flavors did you taste while smoking this particular Alcazar #4 Maduro cigar?

Was it only a spicey tasting cigar?

Did this cigar also have any sweet or any chocolate, or any coffee or any nutty tastes in it?

Please tell me if you experienced any sweet or any chocolatey, or any coffee or nutty taste in this particular cigar when you smoked it? If so, which tastes are more prelevant in this particular cigar?

I want to purchase and to try the Alcazar #4 Maduro, but I like cigars that have the sweet chocolatey and coffee tastes to them when they are smoked.

I am hoping that you can give me more infor about this.

Thanks

It wasn't really spicy at all, maybe a tad here and there, but it was more on the mild side. I def. could taste hints of coffee and nuts, the stick had an earthy taste to it. I do recall it having a slightly sweet taste at points in the stick.. For 2.50 you oughta pick up a couple and give them a try, imho they are worth it.

Bill Clinton said:
What different types of flavors did you taste while smoking this particular Alcazar #4 Maduro cigar?

Was it only a spicey tasting cigar?

Did this cigar also have any sweet or any chocolate, or any coffee or any nutty tastes in it?

Please tell me if you experienced any sweet or any chocolatey, or any coffee or nutty taste in this particular cigar when you smoked it? If so, which tastes are more prelevant in this particular cigar?

I want to purchase and to try the Alcazar #4 Maduro, but I like cigars that have the sweet chocolatey and coffee tastes to them when they are smoked.

I am hoping that you can give me more infor about this.

Thanks
[snapback]247676[/snapback]​