• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcazar Maduro Cigars

Bill Clinton

Part of the Ron Jeremy Generation
A friend of mine recommended to me the Alcazar Maduro Bundled cigars as an everyday cigar. I have never heard of this particular bundled cigar and I don't know whether they are any good as a bundled cigar. Do you recommend the Alcazar Maduros? If you ever smoked them, what do they taste like? JR Cigars sells them on their website.

Does anybody in here know if the Alcazar Maduro cigars are any good. I am particularly interested in the Alcazar #4 Maduro Robusto.

I am looking to purchase a bundled cigar, but I don't know which ones are good and which ones I should keep away from.

I need your help here. Can you guys also give me a list of which bundled cigars that you recommend other than the Alcazar Maduros?

Do they offer a 5er? Pick one up and try them. If you don't like them you have 4 more to give to your friend on christmas.

I have had several of them, and I think they are pretty good, I have a review of one in the cigar review section of the board... :)

Unfortunately, JR Cigars and the other dealers do not offer 5 packs.

I tried using the search function here to find a review on this particular cigar, but for some reason NOTHING comes up.

Can you give to me the link of the review so I can check it out?

Also, has anybody else in here smoked the Alcazar Maduro cigars to tell me something about them?

Thanks

I already read all those reviews from that link that you listed above. And there is no information in any of those reviews as to what different tastes that this particular cigar has while its being smoked. And there are no reviews as to what qualities it has (example: creamy, chocolately taste, coffee taste, sweet, spicy, ect.).

Only 1 review goes into a little detail about these cigars. The rest of the reviews do not tell me anything about the Alcazar cigars.

Bill Clinton said:
I already read all those reviews from that link that you listed above. And there is no information in any of those reviews as to what different tastes that this particular cigar has while its being smoked. And there are no reviews as to what qualities it has (example: creamy, chocolately taste, coffee taste, sweet, spicy, ect.).

Only 1 review goes into a little detail about these cigars. The rest of the reviews do not tell me anything about the Alcazar cigars.
[snapback]247694[/snapback]​

Sorry you didn't get anything out of it :blush:

I couldn't help you in the taste distinction area...My palate isn't what I'd call refined..I never could see how people got chocolate, coffee, or leather... :sign:

I read that the Fuente Family makes the Alcazar Maduro cigars. Doesn't Fuente make really good quality and good tasting cigars? I've tried some of the Fuente cigars and I like them.

Do you think that the Alcazar Maduros will be just as good as some the Fuente premium brands? I would like people's input on this because I am having a very hard time trying to find any "detailed" reviews on the Alcazar Maduro cigars. The reviews that I was able to find were not really reviews. The people who made the reviews did not specify anything about the different flavors and taste that this particular cigar brand has when it's smoked.
So, that's why I need to find out more about this particular cigar brand.
I am hoping that someone in here can give me a very "detailed" review on the Alcazar Maduros.

Thanks

Bill Clinton said:
I read that the Fuente Family makes the Alcazar Maduro cigars. Doesn't Fuente make really good quality and good tasting cigars? I've tried some of the Fuente cigars and I like them.

Do you think that the Alcazar Maduros will be just as good as some the Fuente premium brands? I would like people's input on this because I am having a very hard time trying to find any "detailed" reviews on the Alcazar Maduro cigars. The reviews that I was able to find were not really reviews. The people who made the reviews did not specify anything about the different flavors and taste that this particular cigar brand has when it's smoked.
So, that's why I need to find out more about this particular cigar brand.
I am hoping that someone in here can give me a very "detailed" review on the Alcazar Maduros.

Thanks
[snapback]247819[/snapback]​

Don't know Bill

But it sounds like Nate answered your questions in this thread.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=16366

natejustice said:
It wasn't really spicy at all, maybe a tad here and there, but it was more on the mild side. I def. could taste hints of coffee and nuts, the stick had an earthy taste to it. I do recall it having a slightly sweet taste at points in the stick.. For 2.50 you oughta pick up a couple and give them a try, imho they are worth it.