• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcoholic Arnold Palmers

Scottw

Has anyone tried the Arnold Palmer made with Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade? I had my first one this past week and WOW it was great. I used the Firefly brand but there are a few less expensive ones you can use given the fact that it is a blended drink. It is outstanding an even went well with a Zino Platinum.

Recipe:

Glass filled with ice
Add Sweet tea Vodka (1/3 glass)
Fill the remainder with lemonade and enjoy!

You may want to think about changing your avatar.....just a thought.

OK, is it downright offensive or are you not a Bob Ross fan? I'm not here to make enemies.

Some may take offense to the "Surprise! You're a retard". We, as a whole, try to steer clear of those types of words or phrases that have the potential to be offensive to other members.

OK, is it downright offensive or are you not a Bob Ross fan? I'm not here to make enemies.

Some may take offense to the "Surprise! You're a retard". We, as a whole, try to steer clear of those types of words or phrases that have the potential to be offensive to other members.

Understood and the avatar will be changed, no offense intended to anyone here.

I had that as my daytime drink this summer, really good stuff.

An Arnold Palmer with vodka in it is called a John Daly. I will not take credit for naming it, I read it on the SportsGuy on ESPN.com Page 2.

Also, happy 80th to Arnold Palmer today!