• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alec Bradley Cigar recommendations

MichaelD

What does this button do again?
Next week the local smoke shop that I try to support is having an event featuring George Sosa from Alec Bradley cigars. I usually try to attend these events and make use of the opportunity to buy a box or sample pack of the featured company. In this case though I know next to nothing of their lineup. Is there anything that is a must try or even box worthy?

Thanks in advance.

I truly do not smoke enough Alec Bradley to give a good recommendation.  But their Tempus line was pretty solid.

Looks like the Prensado is a price stick at roughly $10. They that good? I may just pick up a few.

It was actually one of the first couple of cigars I smoked when I first hit this hobby full time last year.  I do need to revisit it but I would highly recommend it.  It is a bit pricey so try one out before you buy the box.

Try the American sun grown if you like sun grown cigars or cigars with more woody flavor.

CMontoya79 said:
Try the American sun grown if you like sun grown cigars or cigars with more woody flavor.
Thanks. FS's auction site is constantly selling those for cheap and with little competition, I'll pick up a single first though.

I'm a tempus fan also. Although I've only had the one box. I've been nursing them over the years. Some of my favorites have been the Tempus Magistrate. - ( or something like that)

kona1000 said:
I'm a tempus fan also. Although I've only had the one box. I've been nursing them over the years. Some of my favorites have been the Tempus Magistrate. - ( or something like that)
They have aged well for you? That's an important consideration of I'm going to buy in quantity.

Tempus genesis is hard to beat if you like a smaller ring gauge too.  Very flavorful smoke.

Of course, lately it seems I've been saying," this is one of my favorite smokes " after just about every smoke.

There's a lot if good stuff out there.

I was restless last night so I ended up surfing FS auction site and ended up bidding on a few different AB cigar lines. Prices are just too good. Even the Prensado was under $4 per Churchill. Got enough to sample. No tempus though. I'll have to try that at the event.