• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alexander Keith's IPA

Goldie

A good friend of mine is in love with this beer, and I am trying to find some in the states for him. Currently, my wife and I are in San Francisco until Friday the 27th, if anyone knows where I can find some in bottles that would be great, or if you know where I can find some in Columbus, Ohio, that would be even better.

If I can't find any here in the US, I might have to resort to more drastic measures, and ask for some help from my Canadian BOTL's. If anyone can give me some advice, or help me in this search, please reply, or shoot me a PM. Thanks

-Andrew

Edit: Ok, the only places in CA that had AK, they had kegs, and unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. Anyone in Canada willing to help me out?

I'm pretty sure you can only find Alexander Keith's in Canada. Perhaps a road trip to Toronto or Windsor is in order when you get back from Frisco.

I also have never seen it outside of Canada. Hopefully some other canuck can give you some better news!

Ok, the only places in CA that had AK, they had kegs, and unfortunately, that doesn't work for me. Anyone in Canada willing to help me out?

I emailed Beergeek and he said no Alexander Keith's. Oh well. I guess when I get a job again I will have to take a trip to Canada