• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alive!

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Blah blah blah, I'm still alive. Wanted to thank Puro and Emo for the kind emails and Puro for bugging my brother while I was in the hospital.

Well, it seems even 31 year olds need to take better care of themselves 'eh? Major heart surgery, long time in the hospital, long time in bed, and FINALLY I'm up and around. I don't even know when the last time I saw this board sheesh.

I'm out of Brooklyn too. I moved to NJ, bought a dog, still getting married in Oct, still a pain in the ass!

I haven't smoked in a looooooong time. I gave almost all my cigars to my brothers, all those humidors (if anyone remembers them), everything. All I have is my lighter, cutter and ashtray hehe.. Gonna be a long way back to the almost 750 cigars I had in my prime :p

Anyway, I'm back! My doctor tells me that I actually CAN smoke cigars, as long as I keep my health in order, so I pretty much have to survive on fish, chicken and tons of vegtables. As long as I can get back into my hobby, shooooo... It's on.

-Tony :D

Welcome back to the community!

WELCOME BACK! :thumbs:

Went through about the same thing 2 years ago at the age of 35....WTF!!!???

Never even thought about giving up any of my cigars :angry:

Are you taking any bombs at this time :0 ....or are you still in the recovering
stage ???

Smokin Tone.........!!

Welcome back Tony!

Glad to hear your on the road to recovery and it will include the Leaf ;)

Looking forward to seeing more of you in the near future.

BenjieV :D

Hey Tony, careful walking around in here..... its easy tripping over newbies these days. ;) :sign:

Glad to see you back on your feet.

I thought for a second that this was one of those "my doctor said I have to quit so here....you can have my smokes" thread!

Very glad to see that it wasn't!

Nice to meet you. I'll try not to trip you ;)

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Hey.. us newbies have been making a good name for our types... :sign:

Good to hear that all that horrible stuff is behind you... well, all execpt the marriage thing. :D Keep on your feet and try not to avoid ALL the trouble. :p

Oh.. and be wary of the mailman.. devices bearing contents have been known to fall out of the sky and land on doorsteps over the past 2 weeks. :thumbs:

Tony! Good to see you back. Glad you're feeling better. :thumbs:

Welcome home me Hermano, it is so good to see you back and on your feet. I am also glad the Saw Bones gave you the Green light on the Baccy.

You know bro, what you need is some good clean air, it has to have been all that smog up there man. I am thinking a change of places is what you need, Texas sounds good, yeah that's it...Neighbour :D

Damn glad to have ya back bro :thumbs: :love:

Tooooooooooooooony!! Great to see you back! :)

Huuuuuuuuuuuuum, Can anyone smell the Napalm... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cough! Bwahahaha! :0

Hey Tony!!!!

WOW, glad to see you back!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm one of the new guys here and it's great to see a former active guy like you still around these parts.

Good to hear you're doing better and that's great news from the doctor ;)

Smoke 'em if you got 'em :p

A cigar a day keeps the doctor away. :D

Looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome back.

Thanks guys, from the bottom of what's left of my heart :p hahaha! Kidding, thanks so much. I was actually a bit worried on coming back on here, since it's been so long.

Bombs? What are these bombs you talk about? :p Ask Puro about a bomb I dropped on his head on what seems to be a looooooooooooooooooooooong ass time ago. I think he still might be recovering from that one...... I STILL have that one Fuente barbershop stick I kept. Puro got one and I think Father T got the other...

*sniff* ahhh the good 'ole days.

If I could move to Texas, I might. But Fran is still working in the City, so I don't think a move out of the tri-state is in the cards right now. But thanks on the offer :p

All you newbies out there, this is hands down the BEST cigar site out there. Rod runs a good place, you can't go wrong here. Back in my day, the passes were fast and furious :p And mine were confusing as hell, and always were an adventure hahah!

:thumbs:

I don't know you yet, but always good to hear somebody has overcome ailments.
Welcome back.