• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Grown Up Pass!

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I had an idea of starting a pass with only Sungrown and Maduro cigars. All participants puts, must be Sungrown or Maduro. This pass will be varied in quality and rarity. I will be putting together a list of 30 cigars. The list will have a nice variety, including some ISOM's. Let me know if your interested. I would like to have a pass list of 8 to 12 members.

List of players is growing.

1. WrenchASE
2. rknicker
3. vewyphishy

Make sure you PM me with your snailer. :)

Hello ParaGod,

I'd be interested if you'll have me. A maddie pass :thumbs:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :D

So far we have

1. WrenchASE
2. rknicker
3. vewyphishy
4. coventrycat86

Make sure you PM me with your snailer.

When are you thinking of getting this on the road?? I am interested... I LOVE MADDIES!!!

Phil

I plan on getting this on the road in about 2 weeks. As long as I get enough people to join.

I'll play :)

(thanks to ParaGod for allowing me to participate)

:thumbs: Toaster

1. WrenchASE
2. rknicker
3. vewyphishy
4. coventrycat86
5. Toaster
6. Phil (Maybe) You in?

Speaking of Sungrown is there any good online source for a list of the cigars available in this fine wrapper? I wouldn't even begin to know which Havanas have Sungrown wrappers. Also aren't maduros from Havana quite rare?

Mauro? Maduro? Did someone say Maduro?????? I have converted my 300 count humi into nothing but maduros, double maduros and oscuros. My 50 & 150 are now natural and others and my freezador is a combo since they remain in boxes for the most part.

I AM IN....bring on the "dark ones"!!

Lucasbuck
I too have looked for ISOM's with the sun grown or maduro wrapper. No luck so far. ??? If you run across a site that stocks them, let me know.

I'm a newbie......no trades as of yet but would love to get involved.

I totally understand is you don't want a newbie in this one but I figured since maduro wrappers are my favorite, I would take a chance. Worst case scenario you say no. Trust me, my feelings wouldn't be hurt.

Let me know.

Cheers,

AJ

tschoon said:
Lucasbuck
I too have looked for ISOM's with the sun grown or maduro wrapper. No luck so far. ??? If you run across a site that stocks them, let me know.
Many(all?) of the 2003 EL series have maduro wraps...