• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All In A Days' Work ...

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
I've been away from CP for a few days now, my current job situation hasn't allowed me entrance on here. Things are starting to get a little better, but still slow, worked a wedding with 250 people tonight, so I actually got to put in a full days work. Still working on building a clientèle from my independent computer work, but it's hard to convince people not to go to Best Buy and let the Geek Squad take care of their computer problems. :rolleyes:

While helping the kids take the trash out earlier, I noticed a 'gar in the trash that looked as if it wasn't smoked ... while parting the waves of mashed potatoes and swiss steak, I came upon an Acid Blondie fully intact, but something wasn't right ... I pulled the cigar out and noticed the foot was lit, but for some reason, the cigar wasn't clipped or punched at all ... whoever tried to smoke it must of been a complete idiot! :laugh:

At the end of the night, one of the master chefs' handed me a Macanudo Mini, was the 2nd Mac I've smoked since acquiring my 1968's in the mail. The mini was a very nice light smoke, not enough body/flavor for me, but if someone would hand me another one, I wouldn't turn it down.

Looks like I missed a little war involving Brazilla while I was gone also ...

Thanks to Souldoggie for wishing me the best, I appreciate it, brother.

While helping the kids take the trash out earlier, I noticed a 'gar in the trash that looked as if it wasn't smoked ... while parting the waves of mashed potatoes and swiss steak, I came upon an Acid Blondie fully intact, but something wasn't right ... I pulled the cigar out and noticed the foot was lit, but for some reason, the cigar wasn't clipped or punched at all ... whoever tried to smoke it must of been a complete idiot! :laugh:

Maybe they were an idiot, or maybe they knew exactly what they were doing...

So how did that Blondie smoke after you clipped it? Come on...

:laugh: :laugh:

Hopefully the swiss steak imparted some more flavor to the already strange acid stick. Could be tasty. :D

Thanks to Souldoggie for wishing me the best, I appreciate it, brother.

;) No problem Nick!

Now, as others have stated, WHERE'S THAT REVIEW OF THE ACID!?

I know you smoked it ya bastage!!! :sign: Good to hear all is well with you Nick...

*New Update*

As requested by the masses ... this is the official "Mashed Potato'n Swiss Steak Review"

It all began when I heard this tiny fairie-like voice emerging within the darkness of the garbage bin ... I took a deep breath, and gazed into the bin and voila! ... there she was ... laying there all sensual, glistening in her cigar-band bikini ... beckoning me to taste her forbidden love, I gracefully reach in and rescue her out of the Mashed Potato Marshes, finally clearing way out of the Swiss Steak Steppes. After brushing back her hair I clip the tip of her voluptuousness and am star-struck ... your sweet temptation and tranquil bliss ... oh how I adore thee, like a fine and attentive lover.

She was a bit creamy and starchy, to say the least ... and she had a brawn and burly-like meaty finish ... wow!