• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All packed for Vegas, baby!

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Okay, seriously........I spent more time deciding what CIGARS to pack, then I did my clothes. What you see before you, literally took me an hour and a half to sift through and put together.

I like to 'sit' on my finer sticks, but with this being a special occasion, wanted to pull out a few sticks I normally wouldn't.

Vegas_Smokes1.jpg

Vegas_Smokes2.jpg

Vegas_Smokes7.jpg

Vegas_Smokes6.jpg

Vegas_Smokes5.jpg

Vegas_Smokes8.jpg

Vegas_Smokes4.jpg

I cannot wait :)

Jeffrey L.

I recognize a couple of those cigars. Have a safe and pleasant trip. I see the cigar stash is taken care of but how much will come back from Casa Fuente? I found its safer on your wallet if you take only a certain amount in. :laugh:

I recognize a couple of those cigars. Have a safe and pleasant trip. I see the cigar stash is taken care of but how much will come back from Casa Fuente? I found its safer on your wallet if you take only a certain amount in. :laugh:
So true Loren, so true... :thumbs: I appreciate the kind words and to put it lightly, Casa Fuente is going to have a boost in sales from the 5th through the 9th of November, 2010 :cool:

Jeffrey L.

What a great selection you got there! Have a fun and safe trip!

Great selection, I hope you have an awesome time! :)

Oh...i wanted to ask....do you pack those in your checked luggage? Or do you get as anal as I do about it and make sure it comes with you in a carry on? My wife always brings a carry on and I'm constantly cramming my stash in it....and shes like wtf...I had room in here a minute ago!

Having a Captain/Diet at Phoenix Airport.....almost to Vegas!

Jeffrey L.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Hope the trip is filled with good times, better drinks and great cigars.

Jeffrey,

Where you at baby? It don't take long to fly to Vegas from Phoenix!!!!!!!

PJ

Jeffrey, make sure you hang out with PJ! One helluva BOTL. Good times guaranteed.
thumbs-up.gif

Great stash but you know that you'll probably need to bring an empty case for the stuff you'll pick up out there.

Have fun Jeff, those are some mighty fine cigars you have there.

Have a great time, brother!

You have the makings of an Ark with all those animals, two-by-two! :laugh:

Steve

Jeffrey,
I hope you and the new wife had a great trip. I wish we would have had more time to hang out, but this trip was all about the Mrs. and the family.

Congrats brother!!!

PJ

Dang, I knew I should have checked the board before I left to Vegas. I was just there at the same time! I would have liked to have met up with a CPer at CF.

I'm back from Vegas! Had a great time, lost a ton of money, bought quite a few CF's, met a great brother from here (PJ aka Par 3 Cigars) and gained a wife!

It was such a great trip, but there was SOOOO much going on and it couldn't possibly be packed into 5 days. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, too. Everything went perfectly. I am very happy to have this week off of work, to recharge.

Jeffrey L.