• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All The Pretty Horses Pass

Pass arrived today!! Great looking box of smokes!! I will do my puts and takes tonight and get this back out tomorrow.

Ok heres the puts and takes

Takes;
Partagas short
Bolivar CE

Puts

Punch petite Punch 10/99
Punch Pc 98
RyJ Exhibition#4 98
Punch Punch 98
La Unica Maduro #300
AF Short stories 2 of em.

Thanks for letting me play!! I think these tupperware boxes are full too!! I'll see what I have laying around to ease the burden..

:p  :p  :love:  :love:  :p  :p

Great ride Jeff!  Hope I don't wear out this saying but
'Above and beyond the call of duty'.

In the tradition that Allofus123 started, here's a little contest for the close of this pass.  Open only to participants of the pass:

At work, I'm an open-door helpdesk for the students here on campus (medical school, graduate school).  Also, I maintain the desktops (both pc and mac) in our computer labs that are open to the students.

Question:
How many desktop machines do we have in our labs (total).

Closest either way over/under wins a package.  Cut-off for posting is delivery of the pass at home. One guess each and the guess that is posted at the time of delivery is the guess that counts.

Good Luck!

That will teach me not to wait out in the parking lot for ya..:)

I'll try 70.5  :p

BTW, very nice Shadow.... way to close this pass out!

Pass arrived today. Saw the mail truck pull up in front of the house...went outside and with arms open wide, declared 'Come to Papa!' My local mail carrier and I have a great relationship, I give him cigars and he delivers unscathed. :p

Thanks to all of you who particiapated in my first pass.
I spent the next hour marveling at the wonders enclosed in the box. :love:

Now, on to the contest. My labs are configured as follows:

Room 410 - 26
Room 225 - 26
Open Lab - 20
Glass Lab - 13

Total - 85

Winner - Shadow with a guess of 87 :)
I still have your address and will ship out at the beginning of next week.

Once again, Thanks Y'all

(Rod, this is officially closed)

Hey Horse, I read through some P&Ts from this here Pretty Pony Pass, and I would like to add that I am equestrian minded. I would give an appendage of ones choosing for the chance to feast my un-cigar-educated eyes upon the stable that your friendly postal carrier has borne to you. Some of those ponies are breeds I have yet to know existed.

Gawwwwwd that box has got to smell soooo good!!!!