• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All time record posts?

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Got to thinkin' 'bout this, somethin' I don't do much! ;) And was wondering what the record number of posts and pages a particular topic has received? Seems like "Worm Meat" might have the title?! :0 Any info. on this?? Or should we crown that Yank King Topic Starter?? :D :lookup:

I am a little curious myself, and if we aren't there yet I am sure we are well on the way. :cool:

Remember the "Watcha been smokin' lately?" thread? That had several hundred post's. It got so big, I decided to make a new forum dedicated only to "Watcha been smokin' lately?". Funny thing is, hardly anyone ever post's to it now. ??? Oh well, what are you gonna do? :p

OK Rod, so the question is , how many posts do we have to have to make ours king of the hill? :cool:

Sorry for the delay... As I see it, you already have the largest post going! :D I think the largest post that used to exist had around 400 or so messages! :)

So what's the largest number of posts for a box pass? I'm up to page 16 already on mine!

lol
Dave :D