• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

EricNord

Re-introduce because I frequented this board several years back and even participated in a few passes. This was before the re-design (I was helping with the design of that at the request of someone here, but forgot there name).

Anyways I've since relocated to Las Cruces, NM from Austin, TX to obtain my Masters degree. I haven't had a cigar in a collection in a couple of years, so any help with building back up would be appreciated. I usually only smoke 1-2 per week, so I stick to higher end stuff, although one of my favorites used to be the La Gloria Cubana Wavell in Maduro. I've always stuck to a Robusto size cigar because I don't have 2hrs to herf a double corona.

I'm rambling....Climmax beads arrived today so hopefully I can get some empty boxes from Joe.M this weekend (if not I will reply to the others who offered) and then some sponges and let this coolidor get back up to speed.

At that point I would love to purchase some 5-10 pack of premium smokes and even dive into some ISOM's. Although the graduate work doesn't pay well, at 1-2 per week I should be good.

Thanks and please contact me if you can help me with some sampler packs since this little town only has one little shop. Also, any ISOM news would be appreciated.

-Eric

Welcome aboard... again. ;) Gonna take you a while to get your "Posts per day" count up. :p

Wow, it's been a long long time. I remember you Eric. Welcome back.

Rod

welcome back...I'm sure it won't take you long to get some nice sticks in your collection. What is your graduate work in?

Thanks for the responses guys. My graduate degree will be a Masters in Experimental Psychology with a specialization in Engineering Psychology. Assuming I graduate, that is what it will be in!

Big, I received your PM. Let me get the Coolidor going and we can work something out.

-Eric

Howdy Eric and welcome back from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :)

WOW, we don't see too many members under #100. Welcome back :thumbs:

Welcome back..welcome back...welcome back!!!! WTH is Experimental Psychology...never mind I wouldn't even understand...just struck me as ..odd!!

gr8full,

I sure you can understand. Rather then having any kind of focus on Clinical Psychology (where you listen to people's problems) Experimental Psychology is how to properly setup and perfrom experiments dealing with people.

-Eric