• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

allowances per month or year?

desertcgar

This is a question that might make a few people faint.What is your monthly or yearly expenditure for cigars?

I don't have a set number that I go by, but rather what I want at the time and feel is in an acceptable amount to be spending at the time.

Thats like asking a lady how old she is!

Plasma is every two weeks at $14 per donation. Double red I get $21 but only ever 8 weeks. I probably average $25 per month on fixed income and a few bones extra here and there.....

Quade

Usually around 100-150 a month.But that is usually the internet as cigar taxes here are rather sttep and the shops really gouge you for sticks.The god of fire sticks that I have seen discussed here in the forums are running about 55-60 a pop so was curious as to what people are spending elsewhere for them. Only one or two good shops that I go to hang out occasionally.

This is a question that might make a few people faint.What is your monthly or yearly expenditure for cigars?
How much did your car cost?
How much did you spend on your house?
How often do you dine out, and how much do you spend?

Answer to your question as well as all the above is - none of your business..... :whistling:

B.B.S.

What's an allowance?

Gee Mom can I have a few bucks for a Short Story?

I spend most of my $ on cigars, whiskey, and hookers. The rest i just waste...

My wife and I do the allowance thing...

I get what amounts to 3% of my before-tax monthly income as a "discretionary" fund to split between my 3-4 hobbies.

Probably 1/2 of that gets spent on cigars.

Was just curious did not mean anything personal or mean to offend anyone. But after reading the forums here it got me thinking that there must be places that have pretty good prices on cigars.