• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Almost Back To Normal

CulturedHick

Aderaline Junkie
As some of you know, my youngest daughter Stephanie has Bipolar disorder. She was diagnosed several years ago, but with the help of medication, therapy and a lot of love and support, she was able to lead a very normal life. Now she is 14 with puberty in full force and it greatly effects how well the medications work.

The past 5 weeks or so have really been a challenge for her. We met with her doctors weekly, changing and adjusting her medications with no positive results.  We finally found a new doctor that really knows what she is doing and was able to help us with a treatment plan to get her back on track. With the medication change and daily family therapy, she is almost back to normal.

I want to thank my CP family for your prayers, well wishes, kind words and support! You guys are great and really helped me thou a tough time.

Thank you!
Alan 

Wishing you and your family well Alan I am glad to hear things are getting back to normal.

Paul

Glad things are  going well with you and your family.

Glad to hear things are on the up, Alan. Here's hoping they continue on that path.

Great news.  I wish continued peace and progress for your family.

Great news. It is tough, and it is worth it. Keep up the hard work and life had a way of rewarding you.

That's great new Alan.  Glad to hear your household is starting to get back to normal.

That really is great news.  Wishing her, as well as you and the rest of the family, all the best.  

Happy to hear this news! Your family sounds very supportive, everything a teenage daughter could ask for. Good job bro! 

"We are never given more than we can handle"...Teens come with their own baggage to begin with thats for sure - add on a couple other avoidable variables, and it takes a lot of love and support to help see it through. It's good to hear that things are going well for you and your family Alan. You sound like a very supportive family. I will definitely be sending my thoughts and prayers your way sir. Hope all is well, and I will be looking forward to seeing you at another one of CJ's Video Herfs. Take care brother...

Glad to hear this, and awesome to see everything working out.

Two thumbs up to another great Dad on CP!

CulturedHick said:
As some of you know, my youngest daughter Stephanie has Bipolar disorder. She was diagnosed several years ago, but with the help of medication, therapy and a lot of love and support, she was able to lead a very normal life. Now she is 14 with puberty in full force and it greatly effects how well the medications work.

The past 5 weeks or so have really been a challenge for her. We met with her doctors weekly, changing and adjusting her medications with no positive results.  We finally found a new doctor that really knows what she is doing and was able to help us with a treatment plan to get her back on track. With the medication change and daily family therapy, she is almost back to normal.

I want to thank my CP family for your prayers, well wishes, kind words and support! You guys are great and really helped me thou a tough time.

Thank you!
Alan 

This is WINNING.

Tim