• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Almost there...

emodx

Banned
Hey guys, my deployment is on its last leg. So for those of you that were holding onto bombs, gifts, trades, etc; go ahead and send them. Later guys.

Emo

I was planning on sending you something, then I took a sip of the bottle and one thing led to another..... :D

I had a few Davidoff's and some chitty beverages to share with you when you hit port in Galveston but since you failed to let me know when you were in town.... I enjoyed them for you. ;) :D :sign:

Storage fees have eaten up most of the sticks, will sent out what's left. :sign: ;)

Allofus123 said:
I had a few Davidoff's and some chitty beverages to share with you when you hit port in Galveston but since you failed to let me know when you were in town.... I enjoyed them for you. ;) :D :sign:
First they said we weren't staying, then we were, then they didn't know. Plus I would have been poor company seeing the foul mood I was in. I hope you enjoyed those Davi's. LOL

Emo

have a safe trip back....what makes you think people were holding off any way...... :D