• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alright Southeast Folks

There is no snow here in Jackson,Tenessee. Clear skys and 58 for a high. Its motorcycle time. I was in Madison,Wisconsin yesterday. They had six to eight inches on the ground.

I'm in the Southeast and I haven't seen any snow all winter. It has been raining the last 2 days and the temps dipped down into the upper 50's.

Brrrr :love:

We had about an inch yesterday moring, but melted by noon. None last night and none in the forecast....Glad there were no mass power outages here in Northwest Georgia....Glad somebody got some snow... :D

Some flakes last night but nothing stucked. Sunny and clear today.

Sam

...*stucked*...I hope that was a typo honey *grins*

RAIN...lot of freakin RAIN! *ugh*

melly in Alabama :angry:

Same here in the Orlando / Daytona area, no snow but some rain and mild temps. Looks good for the coming week though, average temp in the upper 70s - low 80s. Bike week should be a big hit this year.... :D :thumbs: :p

yuuuuup, once in a blue moon it'll snow down here, just flurries though..... :D :thumbs: :p

We had a colad and rainy snap the past 4 days. The low was in the low 60's, and the high was in the mid 70's.