• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alright, which one of you dirty S.O.B.s...

Smokyballs

The nap master
I see how you are. I get a message from my wife that a package arrived. I ordered a new pair of boots for work (and kicking Sneed in the ass)and some stuff for my daughters craft projects. I tell her to open the box and she tells me that it's defiantly not her stuff. The only thing in the the box that won't get smoked or drank is a note that says enjoy with a smiley with it's tongue out. I apparently sent it to myself since it's self addressed. Well thanks me.

Whoever you are, I greatly appreciate the package. Thank You!

We all know how good of a guy you are Brad...sometimes, you just have to show yourself some love!

Nice hit.

We all know how good of a guy you are Brad...sometimes, you just have to show yourself some love!

Nice hit.
I'm a MASTER of self love! I beat myself up for loving myself too much. I usually have to take a shower and a nap afterwords.

Great target, even if he does smell like sausage

Congrats on the hit! Hope you have an awesome time enjoying it all.

Nice work mystery bomber. You're on a roll lately. :laugh:

Yes, Brad is a well deserved target. Way to go there bomber...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

pwned.jpg

I sense something that happened a few years ago with some douche bags and a ceiling fan box. Someone in your own ranks Ketch!