• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Als Bar

davela

Weekly smoke night,and going away for my nephew 2nd LT Colin Lasiter.Going to The Big Sandbox in Sept.Colin has begun his journey into the world of cigars,and the generosity of these guys showed him support and what being a BOTL is all about.Right to left.Colin, Joe (Simmsboard) Khris (Swifty)Joe (Siriusstoogie) Dave(Big Slim Jr)and Mick(tsmckenny) with our favorite waitress behind him. Thanks you guys Dave (davela)

Excellent! Please tell Dave I said "Hello" and Joe that we miss him back here on the east coast!

Too bad we didn't get any snaps of the kickball players in their catholic school girl uniforms. And they don't even complain about the cigar smoke. What a place!

Cat. Yep will do. Dave always speaks highly of you.Joe is a wonderful addition to our smoker,generous and knows cigars.He can always pronounce those cigars with the funny names correctly and has the one ingredient that is a must at this table, Sarcasm . Mick fits in nicely in this area also .As would you sir C.C. come on out before our local Government F's it all up. That basket on the table is what we call Cardboard Crack, or Pull Tabs which are usually a dollar apiece (gambleing in other words). The basket is full of non winners Joe (simmsboard ) as a little Jones behind these. We were going to have an intervention but then Swifty and Big Slim started throwing dough in too.Need a bigger basket now. Later Dave

God I do have a problem with gambling.....its getting in the way of my Cigar smoking !!!!!!

Joe G