• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Also a Great Discovery Day!

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns

I was able to pick up a box of Ashton VSG Belicoso No.1's and I think they had only one box each of Enchantments, Illusions, Sorgerer and Mystic's left. Best part was that the VSG's only cost me $160 total for the box (24). That was nice! :D I about fell off the ladder I used to find the things. Strange, they had them really hidden out of view.

He had just gotten them in 2 days ago and the guy says they never know when they will show up and usually it is only once in 2 years. If I wasn't afraid of being killed in my sleep, I'd have bought them all! He was surprised that they were not gone. Drawback with my store: They will NEVER get Opus's in. ???

Also P/U a few Padron 1964 Anniversary series Maduro's to try and have lying around.....they had a more normal price of $11.20 each.

Also found my Padron 1926 sampler in stock, $74.95 OTD.

Last but not least, I grabbed some AF Hemmingway Nat's (no Maduro's) for $6.35 OTD. Also not any savings with these.

I'll give you one 3 guesses as to which I'm smoking New Years Eve!

That is a GREAT price for the VSG's....If the others are priced like that buy them all and do box splits here!!!

I second Michael's Motion! $160 for a box of VSG Belis :0 :0 :0 That is an awesome price.

That is a great price. My store sells them at $187 and I thought that was good. Too bad about the opus. I have that same problem.

Bat_Chief said:

I was able to pick up a box of Ashton VSG Belicoso No.1's and I think they had only one box each of Enchantments, Illusions, Sorgerer and Mystic's left. Best part was that the VSG's only cost me $160 total for the box (24). That was nice! :D I about fell off the ladder I used to find the things. Strange, they had them really hidden out of view.

He had just gotten them in 2 days ago and the guy says they never know when they will show up and usually it is only once in 2 years. If I wasn't afraid of being killed in my sleep, I'd have bought them all! He was surprised that they were not gone. Drawback with my store: They will NEVER get Opus's in. ???

Also P/U a few Padron 1964 Anniversary series Maduro's to try and have lying around.....they had a more normal price of $11.20 each.

Also found my Padron 1926 sampler in stock, $74.95 OTD.

Last but not least, I grabbed some AF Hemmingway Nat's (no Maduro's) for $6.35 OTD. Also not any savings with these.

I'll give you one 3 guesses as to which I'm smoking New Years Eve!

I guess:

a Padron 1926

a VSG

a Padron 1964

or maybe all three!

Lumberg said:
or maybe all three!
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Oh, and as for box splits, the store is 1-1/2 hours away so I don't go often. I could buy some boxes next time I go up as long as I get reimbursed soon so my wife stays off the back! Won't be able to go for two weeks though...... ???

I've got to find a new shop!!!

Just priced VSG @ 11.99/stick, 288 box, no box dicount
1926 sampler was 89
and 1964 avg 15

Great service and selection, but he's not giving any profits up.

Snowdust said:
I've got to find a new shop!!!

Just priced VSG @ 11.99/stick, 288 box, no box dicount
1926 sampler was 89
and 1964 avg 15

Great service and selection, but he's not giving any profits up.

OUCH! That is steep! I originally thought my shop was bad. I guess that's one more reason to have friends on CigarPass and to do trades! :) :)