• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am I Going Nuts?

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Hey all. This last weekend, I fired up a Gurkha Black Dragon in celebration of my Seattle Sounders FC win of their Inaugural game against the Pink Cows of New York. This was the second GBD that I have had, and it kept reminding me of an Anejo. Seriously, am I going mad or could they actually taste similar? Has anyone smoked both and noticed any comparisons?

Hey all. This last weekend, I fired up a Gurkha Black Dragon in celebration of my Seattle Sounders FC win of their Inaugural game against the Pink Cows of New York. This was the second GBD that I have had, and it kept reminding me of an Anejo. Seriously, am I going mad or could they actually taste similar? Has anyone smoked both and noticed any comparisons?
I'm not sure that I'd compare it to an Anejo, but this is by far the best Gurkha I've ever smoked.

I'm not sure that I'd compare it to an Anejo, but this is by far the best Gurkha I've ever smoked.

X2, I had one the other day and it was fantastic! :thumbs: