• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am I missing something?

robustobob

Reaction score
Okay, I know I'm the newest member of the group and I shouldn't be asking on my first post "How do I join a pass", so I'll ask, "Where are all the passes?"

I've visited the forums, chat rooms, open cigar passes page, etc. and cannot seem to find any open passes, or at least members asking for participants.

I would enjoy participating in a pass, before starting one of my own. So if you are continplating starting a pass please let me know, you will not be disappointed. Thanks.

robustobob said:
Okay, I know I'm the newest member of the group and I shouldn't be asking on my first post "How do I join a pass", so I'll ask, "Where are all the passes?"

I've visited the forums, chat rooms, open cigar passes page, etc. and cannot seem to find any open passes, or at least members asking for participants.

I would enjoy participating in a pass, before starting one of my own. So if you are continplating starting a pass please let me know, you will not be disappointed. Thanks.
[snapback]156168[/snapback]​
You probably will need to have a rep of some sort before you will be entrusted with a pass. The best place to start is the Newbie Sampler Trade thread in the "Marketplace" forum. But you can and should learn a lot on how passes work in the 'pass' forums.Here

Also fill out your profile a little bit.

But we do not do tinplating of any kind here :)

Welcome to CP

Just as a matter of finding them, there are a couple in the open passes forum now.

You should definitely get in on the newby trade, and read some of the closed and in-progress pass threads, and definitely read the two pinned threads in the open cigar passes forum.

Ryan

"But we do not do tinplating of any kind here "

Awesome.

Keep an eye on the OPEN CIGAR PASSES forum. It's the new year and people haven't gotten into full swing yet. It will fill up with open passes soon. You can always start your own. :)

Rod