• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amazon pipe tobacco...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
well my quest is over for the strong pipe tobacco which I really enjoy once in awhile. One that makes you feel like a freight train has run right over you. It comes in at 7% nicotine and smoking it on a pretty empty stomach. Lets just say I am floating on Cloud 9 right now. Its called Amazon and my old B&M is a hard core pipe collector. I asked if he had XXX and he said he had XX in. Then he said I have Amazon in which is twice as strong as XXX at 3% nicotine.

He pulls out this thick rope of tobacco thats like 2" in diameter and cuts away which is really dense. This pipe tobacco smells like black licorice before its burned but doesnt smell like that at all while trying to keep this one burning. Outstanding strong tobacco. I give it 2 :thumbs: up. And a warning...Not for the feint of heart.

How does it compare to some strong cigars? I know you smoke LFD DL Chisels and get nothing, so this has got to be quite a bit stronger, but how much?

Nick

How does it compare to some strong cigars? I know you smoke LFD DL Chisels and get nothing, so this has got to be quite a bit stronger, but how much?

Nick

It blows the LFD DL Chisel out of the water. Hands down. :laugh:

Glad to know I have a little of this on the way. If it can give you a buzz, I should have a great time with it :D . Thanks.

Well I am going to fire up another bowl on a empty stomach. This will be the first real test on how much I can smoke in one sitting of this fantastic tobacco. Have to use my RP Torch lighter to fire this stuff up. :D