• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amsterdam B&M

chadth

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable B&M in Amsterdam that has a wide selection of cigars?

Thanks,
-Chad

Hajenius - One of the oldest cigar stores in the city, although I didn't go despite my Dutch friends' recommendations. I will definitely go there if I do return to the city during the summer.
http://www.hajenius.com/

BTW: enjoy Amsterdam. It was one of the greatest weeks of my life (but I say that about all my vacations).

Amsterdam is on of the greatest cities to vist. At one time, I believe, it was the cigar capital of the world.

Doc.

I never did find the B&M shop. I did see plenty of Coffee shops. :cool: And at the cost of what you will pay there, you may want to think in bringing your own. But its always fun to buy at least 1 cigar in every country that one travels. I do it usually and always smoke a cigar. But the UK prices are really undesirable just like it will be in Amsterdam.

If you get a chance, go to the Ann Frank House. Do so as they have one hell of a espresso and apple pie there. I believe it cost me aroun 5 Euros back in 2003. :thumbs:

I don't know if you are into jazz, but there is a hotel about a block away from the train station that had a large statue of Chet Baker. It is where he died when he fell out of the window because he was high on some strong stuff. He was a good trumpet man until he wasted much of his life on drugs. It is a great town to just walk around in. Once I stopped, took out my sax and started playing on a bench in a park. The people came by and loved it. Enjoy!!!

...and ditto on the Anne Frank house....

I think the ANn Frank tour is like 10 Euro and its really an eye opener. Its well worth it if you are into history. :thumbs:

Thanks for all the suggestions you guys, however it is not me who is going. A friend of mine just moved there and was hoping to point him in the right direction. I will file this info away though as I hope to visit sometime this year.

Thanks,
-Chad