• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Apology

mlg270

To the members of the fourm

As many of you know, there have been some issues with a kid I went to college with, tjm5019. We became friends at college and enjoyed smoking cigars togeather. I did not get a true sense of his character until after the many events that he was involved with. I allowed him to use my user name and password to sell cigars. At the time I didn't realize the repercussions of this action. I have stayed away for a while because I didn't know how to deal with the situation, nor how the members would take it since I knew him. My apologies are extened to anyone that I have offended or upset in this situation. I hope that this can be looked past and I can be accepted back into the community.

To the members of the fourm

As many of you know, there have been some issues with a kid I went to college with, tjm5019. We became friends at college and enjoyed smoking cigars togeather. I did not get a true sense of his character until after the many events that he was involved with. I allowed him to use my user name and password to sell cigars. At the time I didn't realize the repercussions of this action. I have stayed away for a while because I didn't know how to deal with the situation, nor how the members would take it since I knew him. My apologies are extened to anyone that I have offended or upset in this situation. I hope that this can be looked past and I can be accepted back into the community.

You may want to speak directly with the Wizard...ummm, Rod:

13. Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.

I remember, as long as you know I remember.

I allowed him to use my user name and password to sell cigars. At the time I didn't realize the repercussions of this action.

Why?

Good question . . . I was thinking the same thing. Why didn't he just open his own CP "account"? Lets see . . . if it was because he wanted to sell under the established screen name then it is fraud. If it was to keep his true identity a secret then it is fraud. Just sounds a bit weird to me. ???

UHMMM...I have gotten the riot act for posting under another's name by MISTAKE....cause at the time we used the same laptop and user names and passwords were stored and automatically entered. I can't see just handing out log in info for personal profit being a good thing.

And we can rest assured this isn't happening again because...?

Cynical? Who me? ???

And we can rest assured this isn't happening again because...?

Cynical? Who me? ???

Yeh me too. It sounds like a rather flagrant violation of a rule pretty clearly laid out. Not only did he log on to your account, with your knowledge and consent, he logged on to shill cigars even though the community made it pretty clear that he was not welcome to do so on here (and I assume you knew that as well).

This community's reputation is based on a membership of trust. You screwed your chance ~ take a hike.

What am I getting at, Drew? Only that sinners shouldn't be casting stones.

Doc.

Doc.

Unless your Jesus Christ, you aren't sinless either. :sign:

I wasn't casting stones, just wanted to know why he'd let someone use his screen name to sell cigars.

Doc.

Unless your Jesus Christ, you aren't sinless either. :sign:

I wasn't casting stones, just wanted to know why he'd let someone use his screen name to sell cigars.
Ah, but Jesus did sin. Lost his temper at the temple. Threw out the money lenders.
You have a penchant for getting involved in these type of threads. You really don't have the moral authority to do so. You should be content that no one is chasing your ass out of here. Some people may have forgoten that you were on the scumbag list; albiet, worked yourself off, then managed to screw up again.

Doc.

edited for pisspoor punctuation.