• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An open letter to the members of Cigar Pass

Lumberg

Opus Lover
First off I would like to apologize to SamGuss in particular and CP in general for my classless post in the New Year's Gamble thread. It was uncalled for. I was thinking of editing it but I remember getting slammed for editing other controversial posts I had made so I figured I would leave it out there. I'm not afraid to leave what's said said. Ironically, the same person who issued an edict that members should not edit their posts, deleted my post.

Second of all I would like to apologize for what may be laxness/inequality in trades and passes. I am guilty of many of the inequities talked about on the board recently. Mostly due to ignorance, I have done the many lesser sticks for fewer nice sticks swap in a pass. I have come out ahead on trades. It won't happen any more.

Third of all I would like to apologize if I ever insulted anyone for smoking $100 sticks. If you have that much money more power to you.

Fourth of all I will continue to accept any and all bombs, of values up to and exceeding $100, without any compunction or apology whatsoever. And I may or may not return in kind. I will also continue to send out bombs of whatever cigars I feel like sending out to people, if I honestly think they will derive any kind of enjoyment out of it. The bombs may be tongue in cheek, random, because I like something you said, or because I had a box and some spare sticks laying around.

Finally, I will continue to participate, or at least try to participate, in lotteries, box splits, passes, contests, pools, bets, trades, reviews, and all the other activities that make knowing a bunch of cigar smokers from all over the world fun.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Hey lumby we all have bad days once in a while but of course I NEVER do right SD_Stack?
:lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

:D :D

I still think you're OKAY :love:

**** happens, we all get pissed.

Apology accepted if for no other reason I know how "I" hate eating crow and a public apology weighs a lot in my book if sincere and I believe yours was. And accept my apology for "assuming" you had not included a gift as per the rules.

Back to the boards.

Sam

Very good, Lumberg. Humility goes a long way with me.

Also, I will continue to delete any offensive posts in the future.

Lee :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Humility goes a long way with me.
Now if that's not the biggest bunch of BS I've ever ....huh?....Oops...did I just type that? :lookup:

Yea, I have to agree Lumberg. Very good way to put this behind everyone and move on. I was attributing it to comming of the pain pills a little too early. :D
All you got to do is stick around here long enough and sooner or later everyone will have a bad day of it eventually. Very good move to make amends and move on.

I for one am of the opinion that if Sam feels it's sincere then thats good enough for me and I won't hold it against you either since it won't be happening anymore.

Good job Lumberg. :thumbs: Thank you for the commitments you have made in moving forward from here with a true BOTL attitude.

I've had bad days here myself. I can remember letting Mikedevilsfan bait me into way more then I should fallen for. I said I was sorry, made a commitment to not repeat my error, and hopefully lived up to my commitment. Everyone here is more then willing to give a guy like you and I a second chance when we approch it from that point of view.

Good Job. :thumbs:

gibu said:
Yea, I have to agree Lumberg. Very good way to put this behind everyone and move on. I was attributing it to comming of the pain pills a little too early. :D
Actually it was a combination of coffee and getting whined to by my boss shortly before the post in question. ??? But next time my boss has negative things to say I'll have some words for him and I won't take it out on the boards. When you hold something back and it gets channeled to another venue it gets magnified unfortunately.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.........

Feel the LOVE :love:

Works for me bro even though I am a mushroom and have no idea what you are talking about - j/k.

Not that I need an appology (was not involved) but I commend you for the post!

BUD

It takes a big man to apologize in public for wrongdoings. I believe that your apology is sincere and you deserve to be forgiven. We all make mistakes in life, some worse than others. It will be up to you to redeem yourself in the eyes of the members of this forum, and this apology is agreat first step.