• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

slowhand

About a month ago, I commented in a thread that, if coventrycat86
wasn't joking, his advice was the worst 'dribble' (of course I meant drivel
and was promptly corrected - but this isn't the point of this post) I had
ever seen. Of course, this aggravated him and he bit back. I then stepped
way out of line and told him he stunk which went over very well ;) I
realized I had probably overstepped my boundaries and promptly shut up.

I thought it had blown over until I saw another thread where he was
referring to me as 'slowpoke'. I felt that I wanted to clean it up and
emailed him privately to apologize. I wont copy those emails here.
I'll leave it to CC if he wants to show them. But basically,
I told him I was sorry and that I would like to start over. He told
me that it wasn't good enough and that I should apologize publicly.
I replied 'no thanks' and that he should be man enough to accept my apology. That was a couple of days ago.

When I first found CP, I liked the energy so I registered. I did a newbie
sampler trade with Moki, which went very well. I then was lucky enough to
join a group buy with sleepyjim. Also, still going well. I then began a
quest to give away smokes. Not trying to get anything in return, but just
for fun. Those folks can speak up if they want. I have given inexpensive
to premium fivers just because if felt good. I truly enjoy the spirit of
this place.

Coventrycat86, I apologize. I was out of line and frankly, acted like an ass. I hope you can accept this apology and we can start anew.

jason

You did me justice, my man -- I still owe ya one. Hope you have a fabulous new year!

You are OK by me Slowhand. Besides, you were right, CCs advice in that thread was Pure "Dribble", that is very close to what I thought when I read it myself. Actually what I thought was...

"What is then hell is that brainless fool saying" but I didn't say that, for fear of Spelling and Gramatical errors :whistling:

Sorry CC but dude, when you are wrong, you don't do it halfway. ???

Then there is this other issue...

A real man can accept an apology in private and move on. If you have to have your apology done in public view before you accept it, that is pretty childish, and a little sad. I count you as a friend Bill, but come on, what is that all about? :(

Honestly, I think that situation is between CC and Slowhand... I've nothing whatever to do with it, nor will I comment on it.

I think CC's a great guy, and I also have had positive experiences with Slowhand. I hope they both work it out, but hey, none of my business either way.

You are most likely correct moki, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, but I ain't real good at that. And I am not going to edit that stuff out before CC even gets a chance to see what I said. I consider him a friend as well, I am just glad that a friend can tell a friend when he thinks they are wrong, and they can still be friends ;)

I tried to PM Bill, but his PM Inbox is full. :(

PuroBrat said:
You are most likely correct moki, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, but I ain't real good at that.
[snapback]152472[/snapback]​
....No.....really?!?!?....you don't say. LOL :whistling:

:p

I won your contest and the prize pack arrived quickly.

The only 'problem' was you can't count. :laugh:

CIGAR FIGHT! Like a Food Fight but with cigars.

But...I'll be there picking up the scraps you guys throw :whistling:

emodx said:
PuroBrat said:
You are most likely correct moki, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, but I ain't real good at that.
[snapback]152472[/snapback]​
....No.....really?!?!?....you don't say. LOL :whistling:

[snapback]152498[/snapback]​

Well? I ain't, now am I :rolleyes:

I have appologized to Bill in a PM for having made this post without talking to him first. I do that again here since he likes things open and all.

I am sorry I did not talk to you first Bill, and you may well have acted rightly with Slowhand, I can't say. I still think you are a mean English Teacher, and I would drop your class, if I had a choice ;) I hope I can still call you friend. ???

And before anybody starts this awww ain't that sweet crap, there are NO reach arounds :angry2:

Damn bunch of butt buddies.

PuroBrat said:
A real man can accept an apology in private and move on. If you have to have your apology done in public view before you accept it, that is pretty childish, and a little sad. I count you as a friend Bill, but come on, what is that all about? :(
[snapback]152467[/snapback]​

My feelings are: If someone can post something that deserves an apology. Then they certainly should post an apology.

I dunno but a newbie who wants to butt heads with the "post machine" well, that's his lookout. It's not generally a good idea for a new guy to come in bustin' on folks that's been here a while.
A post like, "I'm not sure I agree with you mr. catperson" would have gone over a lot easier than the "Geez yer stupid" post (or words to that effect) that was used.

NA

Yeah, NA, you are right. Tact would have been advisable. I wouldn't have used any either, but then I have been here longer than Cat Boy. :p

He told
me that it wasn't good enough and that I should apologize publicly.

Wrong slowhand, you said:
I'm sorry I aggravated you. I was out of line. Maybe we can call a truce? I've made some nice friends around here and given away a lot of smokes. I would hate to just stay private because I stepped out of line once.
To which I replied:
Then post publicly that you were an a$$hole, apologize then see what
> happens.
To which you replied:
No thanks. If you are not man enough to accept my apology, then you are not worth my time.

I NEVER told you "that it wasn't good enough", I offered a suggestion and you slapped me again. You seem to be awfully quick to jump to false conclusions and you're still doing it. You say
Of course, this aggravated him
how the hell do you know that? You know very little about me and certainly have no right to draw conclusions about my emotions and you also have no right to call my opinions "dribble."

I agree with cohibasurfer:
My feelings are: If someone can post something that deserves an apology. Then they certainly should post an apology.

You wanna insult me publically, then apoligize publically, that was my point.

Spell checker not working?

You wanna insult me publicly, then apologize publicly, that was my point.

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]152571[/snapback]​

:0 Bill is getting called out on spelling. LMAO. TFF :whistling: Nothing to see here, keep it moving keep it moving.
AVB said:

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]152571[/snapback]​
[snapback]152584[/snapback]​

LMAO :D :D :D

Me BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD :D :D :D :D :D

I hang my head in shame..... :0

bfreebern said:
coventrycat86 said:
about my emotions

His emotions probably got in the way, couldn't see w/ the tears in his eyes :p
[snapback]152586[/snapback]​

That and it was hard to type when the men in the white coats had me restrained in the hospital bed. The antipsychotic medication works wonders. I feel much better now. ;)