• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And How Was Your First Week of 2005

Roseysman

Still Me
Well guys I posted earlier that g/f :love: wanted a new dog :angry2: Well she came home with a Bitch, a real Bitch ! So far this ball of fluff has gotten up at 3am every morning for no reason what so ever. Has made a point of fertilizieing my new living room rug, I think I gotta send my Jack Rusell out for psyhciatric care.
Not to be out done all my neighbors and friends comps have suddenly started burning out power supplys and want them fixed yesterday and we got hit with a major snowstorm just intime for the plow driver to learn on our property how to plow. Needless to say I was glad my truck wasnt out there or it would be one of the 6 he plowed into this morning. :p
On the upside one of my clients was nice enuff to drop me off a bottle of 14 yr old Oban :thumbs:
So how has your week been ?
oh and for those who want to know she got a Sable Wolf Pommeranian ( Oh joy :blush: )

Well, hopefully the first week isn't a sign of things to come. Had a unexpected medical thing come up... 10 little pills cost $109... no free samples :( plus a few Doctor's visits too. That $109 figure didn't regester till I got home and realized that $109 is what I paid for a box of RASCC's

So 1 less box of cigars this year... screw it, I'll just skip Breakfast for a couple months... :)

Here's to a great New Year for everyone.

Bruce

Dude, better that than a Chihuahua. :laugh:

Glad to hear you are staying busy anyway LOL.

My first week has been filled with lots of time spent with my In-laws :( but they have gone home now, hope they stay there for a while. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. :whistling:

Have enjoyed a few nice smokes, thanks to a couple of our BsOTL :love: And managed to get some much needed vehicle maintenance done (at wal-mart of course).

Hope all have a great year. :thumbs: