• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And I'm off

billbaker3

See you guys in a week. I will be having a grand time in Vegas. Hopefully I come back with more then I went with but I doubt it.

Bill - have a great trip bro!!! Bring me back some Casa Fuentes with part of your winnings! :whistling: :laugh:

-Aaron

Have fun...good luck...smoke tons. :thumbs:

If your taking orders then 2 BBMF's maduros for me and at least a fiver of WOAMs

Oh yeah, enjoy yourself.

Editted to add actually post

After a visit you should return with more and less. More cigars, less money :sign:

Well Vegas was a blast. Theres nothing like going there with a buddy and 6 good looking ladies. It was supposed to be just my wife and me but they suprised me. Had a blast and drank way to much. Did get a chance to go to Casa Fuente, twice, picked up a couple of the house cigars also an ash tray and Xikar. Paid more then I needed to for them but oh well thats what I took money for.

Well Vegas was a blast. Theres nothing like going there with a buddy and 6 good looking ladies. It was supposed to be just my wife and me but they suprised me. Had a blast and drank way to much. Did get a chance to go to Casa Fuente, twice, picked up a couple of the house cigars also an ash tray and Xikar. Paid more then I needed to for them but oh well thats what I took money for.

Welcome back Bill!!

We all missed you... :(

Sounds like you had a blast. Glad you are back.