• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And now for something completely different...

Neuromancer

Banned
Anyone have any experience with these guys?

2 Guys Smoke Shop

They seem to have stuff no one else has and at decent prices, plus a few accessories I want that I haven't found elsewhere...

They have an excellent reputation and have been around a long time. I know a lot of guys from NH that use them quite often.

I know them personally. I went to school with one of the partners. They have two shops.One in Everett Mass and the one in New Hampshire. They have an excellent selection and are very helpful when you go to either of the stores.

I think that they are great. I can definatley say they are a class A establishment. No worries with them.

Plus they seem to always take care of their regulars.They are a good size shopwith the Mom and Pop thinking.

Dude, you have got to stop posting new threads with the same title. Not only is it going to get on people's nerves, but just in case you actually have an interest in seeing responses or ever doing a search to find something, it's not going to happen.

Gonz said:
Dude, you have got to stop posting new threads with the same title. Not only is it going to get on people's nerves, but just in case you actually have an interest in seeing responses or ever doing a search to find something, it's not going to happen.
[snapback]215096[/snapback]​

Mea maxima culpa...

But then I can PM you and solicit possibilites for subject titles? :whistling:

How about:

"2 Guys Smoke Shop, Opinions?"

or

(First line, main title)"2 Guys Smoke Shop"
(Second line, secondary title) "Anyone have any experience with them?"

And anyways, it's helpful to others as well. If some other newbie is curious about that store, and not too stupid to use the search function, then he may actually come up with a few results!

Gonz said:
And anyways, it's helpful to others as well. If some other newbie is curious about that store, and not too stupid to use the search function, then he may actually come up with a few results!
[snapback]215120[/snapback]​

Okay, okay...but do I get a reward if I stop?

I have used them before and I just ordered a box of the Camacho "Say Uncle" cigar from them. Very curious to try those.

Neuromancer said:
Gonz said:
And anyways, it's helpful to others as well.  If some other newbie is curious about that store, and not too stupid to use the search function, then he may actually come up with a few results!

[snapback]215125[/snapback]​

You're address is in your profile, so you never know what may show up on your doorstep! :whistling:

atuck said:
I have used them before and I just ordered a box of the Camacho "Say Uncle" cigar from them. Very curious to try those.
[snapback]215129[/snapback]​

Based on my experience with the sample from the RTDA, I am a bit conflicted. I have one more sample to try and will do so in the coming weeks. Let you know what I think of it then.

Gonz said:
Neuromancer said:
Gonz said:
And anyways, it's helpful to others as well.  If some other newbie is curious about that store, and not too stupid to use the search function, then he may actually come up with a few results!

[snapback]215125[/snapback]​

You're address is in your profile, so you never know what may show up on your doorstep! :whistling:
[snapback]215181[/snapback]​

No, no, no...it really wasn't an attempt to get something...was j/k...