• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo...46 vs 77

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
Okay, yesterday when I got into work a nice big Fuente box came in, full, of course, of ANEJOS!!!

After I did my little happy dance and put the little treasures in the storage humi...I started thinking which ones I was gonna go with...46s or 77s.

Now I know the Shark has a great reputation, and are a bit tougher to get, but I'm familiar with the 46 and I have been nothing but pleased with it in the past...

There's only a 50 cent difference between the two, and I'm really on the fence, what are the big differences between the two vitolas? Right now I'm leaning towards something like 8 No.46s, and 2 Sharks, but we'll see.

Drew beat me to my response!

I have a few 77's coming... :cool:

Both nice sticks. For 50 cents, get the value,
the Shark will last longer, it's a larger vitola.

Brian.

the Shark will last longer, it's a larger vitola.

Brian.

Good call, I think I'm goin with Sharks...

For those who have already PMed me for trades, I'll see what I can do, but I can't take any more offers and I can't sell any of these for cash.

If you like 'em... Keep 'em and smoke 'em... Do not see the reason fot trading or selling
:D

hey krautle, what are you having to pay for them, if you dont mind me asking....

Get 5 of each. If you don't like the Sharks i will send you 5 46's for the 4 77's that you would have left. :p :whistling: ;)

In my experiences the sharks, while a better smoke, tend to have more tar issues. The 47 is where its at for me! :thumbs:

I have had major burn issues with the 2 sharks I have smoked. I absolutely love the 46,48, and 50, however. I would go with the 46s, but I don't think I could pass up a couple sharks, just for trades or bombs! mmmmAnejos.... :D

Brandon

In my experiences the sharks, while a better smoke, tend to have more tar issues. The 47 is where its at for me! :thumbs:

47's Where do you find these, can you show me a picture of them :laugh: :whistling:

47's Where do you find these, can you show me a picture of them :laugh: :whistling:

You'll find them right alongside my genuine Sorny TV. Or was it a Panaphonics? I can't remember.

That's why you gotta stock up when given the chance!