• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo #60

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
I just received a 5 pack of the new Anejo #60 from Isy two days ago. They are good looking sticks and a perfect size. I decided to smoke one last night.

The stick was soft with a very hard head. Beautiful dark wrapper with no flaws. I punched the end and the prelight draw was nice. The tobacco was sweet to the lips. I torched the foot and it fired up nicely.

After a few smoke filled puffs I thought it was going to develope an uneven burn, but after a few more puffs it was fine. The first third had some very nice peppery spice notes. Just right. Each puff produced a large amount of white smoke. The draw continued to be perfect. The ash was thick and held nicely until I ashed after about one and a half inches.

The middle part of the stick continued to burn well and draw well. I began to pick up on some hints of leather and the spice remained mild.

Toward the end the spicey flavors began to dominate again, but there was still that touch of leather and some wood tones. The tobacco remained sweet on the lips, very nice. The burn and draw remained perfect. I checked for any evidence of tar and there was no build up at all. The punch actually remained quite dry. Needless to say, I took this to the nub wanting more.

Another fine Fuente product and a perfect size in the Anejo family.

I picked up 4 the other day and smoked 1 on Thursday, is was great. I went back and picked up 10 more. Nice review.

Nice review of a great smoke! I bet its even better with some time on it!

While I had the Anejos #48 my experience was very similar to Bonfire's. The smoke was thick and even being outdoors with a slight breeze the smoke wafted gently away, These sticks are on par with some of the best I have ever had. Cheers!

Nice review Johnny.

I have been so impressed with the #60. I love me some Anejo.

Sure is hard not to fall in love with this smoke. I'm letting mine get some age while I wait on some decent weather to take it out side with time to enjoy.

Have to try one of these. Was always a 48 junkie, but the review is enticing me

Nice review, looking forward to trying one of these with warmer weather. Sure wish they'd put out a mareva Anejo. :whistling: