• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo Sharks

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
So, several years ago someone sent me an Anejo Shark.
It was wonderful, and I've always wondered how to get more. As I recall, they only come out once a year, yes? When is that and how do I buy some? Any good online stores for that or do I just beg my local shop?

Thanks guys,

Rob

Get in good with a Fuente dealer. They ship around Christmas every year. You can also keep an eye on the buy/sell/trade here, they often come up.

Put out an ISO in the trade forum and I'm sure you'll find whatever you need.

It was wonderful, and I've always wondered how to get more. As I recall, they only come out once a year, yes? When is that and how do I buy some? Any good online stores for that or do I just beg my local shop?

Thanks guys,

Rob

I would suggest opusxfiles put some time in here before posting ISOs again. The last time opusxfiles asked about sourcing Anejo Sharks, we didn't see him again for two years. ;)

Thanks guys,

Rob

I would suggest opusxfiles put some time in here before posting ISOs again. The last time opusxfiles asked about sourcing Anejo Sharks, we didn't see him again for two years.
wink.gif

Check out the big brain on Brad!

Goin' old school on him and all!

cool.gif

Didn't Greg have a few for sale in the BST forum?

BTW, any well aged Anejo will do and the #55 is very close in dimensions.

Yeah I can't wait to age em....but I'll crack and smoke one when I get that package :D

Yeah I can't wait to age em....but I'll crack and smoke one when I get that package :D
"Can't wait to age them" - that is quotable! :D

All this talk had me digging for an Anejo and I found a #50 with a bit of age. I like the #50 and the #46 as well as any. Just bought a replacement #50 and a #48 the other day so I'm torching this bad boy, heat wave or no! ;)

hahaha I know right. My first Anejo was the #46. It was very nice and it had a slow burn. So it took me a good bit to smoke that treat.

Thanks guys,

Rob

I would suggest opusxfiles put some time in here before posting ISOs again. The last time opusxfiles asked about sourcing Anejo Sharks, we didn't see him again for two years. ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fair enough! You know, I had that cigar YEARS ago, and it was just THAT good! I promise though, my sabbatical from CP had nothing to do with Sharks...