• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ANEJO+...

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
I was smoking an ANEJO #49 sippin on a quad shot of espresso and it happened...like so many times before.  I start getting a little dizzy...legs get weak as the combination of nicotine and caffiene violate my system.   Has such a good morning turned to survival I wonder?  Well in my eternal search for counter balancing the effects of toxic overload I once again head down the beaten path towards discovery.  What was my master plan this time around, you may ask?  Don't worry it's nothing scientific, nothing that took years of research...just a simple stab in the dark...a quick guess, nothing more.  I head to the humidor and slowly yet thoroughly run my trembeling hands through the gars.  Ahhh...there it is...a Dunhill corona.  Could this be it?  Is this the answer that has eluded me for so many years?  As I take the first few puffs from the corona I feel a subtle peacefullness come over me...it worked...holy sh*t...it actually worked...I can't beleive it.  The Dunhill balanced everything out...go figure.  I am the man...the king...the ruler...Mr. Discovery.  Ok that's all, just wanted to share the experience. :D

This all happened yesterday...so I tried it again today...didn't f*@#ing work. Go figure. ??? LMFAO!!!

I am very fond of the CAO Anniversaires Cameroon and I have never had a bad Padron...but what I find in my hand lately is either a CAO Brazillia Samba or An El Ray Del Mundo, I hope I spelled that right, also hope that helps ad to your try list. :)