• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejos in MD

4thecrue

Thought Id pass the word. For those of you in the Balto. area the Humidour on York rd has Anejos. The other day they had plenty 55s, 50s, 49s and BTLS and yes at MSRP. Well the BTLs werent but the Anejos were. You might want to call before going but I bet they still have some. Its a good drive for me so I prob. wont make it back.

Damon

Thought Id pass the word. For those of you in the Balto. area the Humidour on York rd has Anejos. The other day they had plenty 55s, 50s, 49s and BTLS and yes at MSRP. Well the BTLs werent but the Anejos were. You might want to call before going but I bet they still have some. Its a good drive for me so I prob. wont make it back.

Damon

Damon - thanks for the tip. I stopped by Friday evening and picked up a few #49s and #50s... :laugh:

Glad to hear I was able to help. So your the one who cleared them out!!! I stopped by Sat to pick some up for another BOTL here and there were only 2 50s left and a handfull of 49s. There were still some 49s when I left.

Damon

Glad to hear I was able to help. So your the one who cleared them out!!! I stopped by Sat to pick some up for another BOTL here and there were only 2 50s left and a handfull of 49s. There were still some 49s when I left.

Damon

Damon,

Nope - I didn't clear them out. :p There were several #50 and #55s left, as were a handful of #49s. I called yesterday afternoon for the same BOTL, not realizing that you had already taken care of him, and all they had left were the 49s.

But once again, thanks for the tip. This is the first time I've ever seen Anejos in a local shop. Schwweeet !!

Bruce