• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

aniversario / anniversary bands

puffnstuff

altruistic pervert
just noticed that the bands on a recently purchased box of 1964 diplomatico (mads) have bands that read "1964 Aniversario Serie" as opposed to "1964 Anniversary Series". The underside of the lid does have "1964 Anniversary Series" stamped into it, though.
not a huge deal. just wondering if Padron frequently switches back'n'forth between the english and spanish bands. I've never had anything close to original release PAMs (unfortunately), so all of mine have been the english versions until now.

puffnstuff said:
just noticed that the bands on a recently purchased box of 1964 diplomatico (mads) have bands that read "1964 Aniversario Serie" as opposed to "1964 Anniversary Series". The underside of the lid does have "1964 Anniversary Series" stamped into it, though.
not a huge deal. just wondering if Padron frequently switches back'n'forth between the english and spanish bands. I've never had anything close to original release PAMs (unfortunately), so all of mine have been the english versions until now.
[snapback]149178[/snapback]​

Your answer is here: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=8505

moki said:
thanks, Moki.
I've seen that thread. I guess what still confuses me is that I purchased this box from a shop when they received it in an order from Padron only about 6 or 7 months ago. so it's definitely long after the overlapping period of the 2 different bands, which you described in that thread.
the bands have the signatures on the back, second serial number bands are also on the cigars, and the serial numbers are quite high (in the 600,000's), so they're obviously not early production either.
maybe they just had a few old bands laying around, and decided to use them up.

puffnstuff said:
moki said:
thanks, Moki.
I've seen that thread. I guess what still confuses me is that I purchased this box from a shop when they received it in an order from Padron only about 6 or 7 months ago. so it's definitely long after the overlapping period of the 2 different bands, which you described in that thread.
the bands have the signatures on the back, second serial number bands are also on the cigars, and the serial numbers are quite high (in the 600,000's), so they're obviously not early production either.
maybe they just had a few old bands laying around, and decided to use them up.
[snapback]149270[/snapback]​

hrm! That's strange indeed...

Allofus123 said:
Prob fakes.... send them to Andrew and I and we'll get back to ya. ;) :cool:
[snapback]149311[/snapback]​

ooooh yeah... that's true, they are probably FAKE! Send them to me. How could I be so stupid??

moki said:
Allofus123 said:
Prob fakes.... send them to Andrew and I and we'll get back to ya. ;) :cool:
[snapback]149311[/snapback]​
ooooh yeah... that's true, they are probably FAKE! Send them to me. How could I be so stupid??
[snapback]149356[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:
puh-leeease
do a couple of seasoned Padron whores such as yourselves really need to pimp yourselves *so* hard?
:p

Back