• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anniversary cigar

gtphale

newbie at heart
Went out with the wife last night for our second year wedding anniversary. Had a good meal and Mongolian's BBQ,her favorite restraunt. Went for a walk down the Naperville River Walk and had a great cigar. A Davidoff Special no. 7 thanks Grampa George for throwing this in your pass. Was just glad I got a chance to try this fabalous smoke.

gtphale said:
Went out with the wife last night for our second year wedding anniversary. Had a good meal and Mongolian's BBQ,her favorite restraunt. Went for a walk down the Naperville River Walk and had a great cigar. A Davidoff Special no. 7 thanks Grampa George for throwing this in your pass. Was just glad I got a chance to try this fabalous smoke.
[snapback]186761[/snapback]​
:thumbs: Congrats! :thumbs:

and a charming couple you both are..too bad I cannot remeber your wifes name right now

:love: Happy anniversary Stephen. Sounds like great way to spend a romantic evening. :love:

happy anniversary!

the best part, aside from your marriage, of course, is that your wife doesn't mind you lighting one up while you're celebrating your anniversary! :love:

:thumbs:

it was your anni? holy crap congrats.. does not seem like we were in vegas 2 yrs ago.. congrats guys..and BTW Lynn also like a good cigar!!I actually think she was smoking a habano on sunday at the herf..!

P5150036_edited.sized.jpg

yup here she is with here first isom,besides the mini R&J's that I gave her with my box of rass that came in.

good job on the mini RYJ. My wonderful hunny bunny won't smoke anything but CAO moontrance.