• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Boswell

CPT/VSG

Another beautiful Boswell on the way, this time the "egg" style that I've been wanting.

NewEgg1-080117-TRENEFF.jpg

Nice!
I especially like the shank on it, and I have a soft-spot for amber stems.

Ooooooooh I like it! I have been thinking about making an egg my next pipe but can't decide between that or a nice Bull Dog like this..

Rhodesians%20and%20Bulldogs%20Styles%20(50).jpg

The one I have has a flat bottom, which I really like b/c I can put it down.

The one I have has a flat bottom, which I really like b/c I can put it down.

I am a big fan of the "I CAN SIT IT DOWN" styles, many of mine thus far are sitters, however, it is difficult to find many styles with a sitable bottom.

Nice pipes, guys! JM is working on one for me. The first version was absolutely beautiful, but not exactly what I wanted. I'm sure the next version will be perfect.

I also prefer the sitters. My newest will be a shotshell sitter combining two of my favorite designs from Boswell's.

That bulldog looks like it will smoke very cool given the girth of the bowl.

Alan, I'll be interested to see what JM cooked up for you.

This beauty arrived Monday and I was surprised--pleasantly--at its size: it's big. It's basically the same size as my favorite, the long departed GBD Calabash. Side by the side, the two shapes are also very similar which gives me a replacement for the GBD.

JM had a Jumbo Egg for sale recently. That must have been huge.

This beauty arrived Monday and I was surprised--pleasantly--at its size: it's big. It's basically the same size as my favorite, the long departed GBD Calabash. Side by the side, the two shapes are also very similar which gives me a replacement for the GBD.

JM had a Jumbo Egg for sale recently. That must have been huge.

pictureflash2bz.gif

worth.gif

:sign: