• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Contest

GilV

Ok folks here it is plain and short. I need cigar stories, funny, sad, witty but very credible cigar sroties. the must be ORIGINAL work. The story does not necessarily need to have happened to you (use made up names if not a story about you).300 - 500 words . Submit your entires to to me at partagas_gv@hotmail.com.
DO NOT submit stories on any public forum.Prize: oh yea the prize a 10 pack Hemingway/Don Carlos sampler AND a Cigarpass t-shirt (yes the official one with the sexy lady ridding a cigar)Deadline: All stories must be in my March 31st. As usual we will keep all stories submitted and we will retain the righs to publish the winning story.All desicions are final so don't whine just right :)
:cool:
(Edited by GilV at 4:02 pm on Mar. 8, 2001)

hey gil, check your email address. probably won't get too many submissions as is! (just to let you know) :)

300-500 words! #### I barely say that many all day! :biggrin:
Anyone know where I can get some Cliff notes to help me out with this homework assignment? :)
Great Idea Gil. Let me see if I have this correct the story can be made up or must it be true wether or not it happened to you?

Thanks dj DAHHHHHH one day I'll learn to touchtype in the mean look I gotta look at the keayboard and feel stupid everythime I post!:cool:

The stories do NOT have to be true stories, they do NOT have to have happened to you or anyone you know. There are only two requirement:
1)They must the publishable ORIGINAL material
2) They must be entertaining, funny, touching, emmotional. (Not all but at least one of these)That's it. SO get the thesorus and dictionary out and start typing.Good luck and thanks for your time.
:cool: