• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another EU purchase

sinnyc

Tibi ipsi esto fidelis.
Hello gents,

It's been quite a while since I posted in the Pipe Room so I hope everyone is doing well. About 2 years ago, Wurm very generously offered to buy some Mick McQuaid pipe tobacco that is unavailable in the U.S. for NorcalMark and I as can be seen HERE.

I've decided to impose on his generosity again for another purchase of a different tobacco product. He and I both thought that we should see if anyone here was pining for something in particular that is only available in the EU. If you have any requests, please do a quick post here to show interest and then PM me the details. I'd like to get this whole thing together and my/our end off to Shawn by the end of the weekend.

Please note that this is NOT an open invitation to request CC's or anything else that might break laws.

- Tim

What are you having him pick up, Tim? I'm completely unfamiliar with the blends over there these days.

What are you having him pick up, Tim? I'm completely unfamiliar with the blends over there these days.

Luck Strike Original Portion Snus. I'm making a concerted effort to stay away from cigarettes permanently and this stuff is the bomb for places where I can't smoke a cigar or a pipe. Which these days is pretty much any damn place but my own house ;)

- Tim

I hear you on the last point. I can't even take a cigar down to the rink to watch TheBoy(c) skate. :(

I'll send you a PM...

Check your messages Gentlemen :)

5 rolls of the "Lucky Strike Original Portion" snuss is reserved, if someone else also wants 5 rolls I get a 7% discount on a order of 10.

Send SINNYC a PM so he can add you to our ongoing conversation if you are interested.

Part one complete, part two under the works as we speak :)

Tim got me hooked on the Lucky Strike Snuff... ya bastage! :sign: