• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Free/Trade to a good home

ads47

I have a couple more things from my bourbon collecting days I still need to get rid of. These are all harder to find items and the two larger ones shipping will be a little more due to there weight. I have three differnt bottle stands that I am getting rid of. One is for the Single Barrel Bourbon Institute, the Blantons, Rock Hill Farms, Hancocks Reserve Collection. It is about 16x5.5x2.5 tall I thinks its Oak and the logos of each bottle are branded in one side with the "Single Barrel Bourbon Institute" branded in the other side. Then there are two different Beam Small Batch Bourbon Collection stands. One is pictured in the link below, except the picture doesnt show that there is a door with a glass panel on it. If you look on the left side of the picture you can see the hinges. The other stand is about the same width but is only about 6in tall but about 10 inches deep and the bottles sit on top of it with the front opening towards you and its a humidor. Although thats what it was sold as theres no cedar and it doesnt seal well to actually use it. I used to store butane, accesories etc.

http://www.internetwines.com/rws19160.html

So the catch is like before, quality over quanity, I am well stocked on my normal smokes. So ISOMs / Premiums. are what I am after

ashley