• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Low End Blend by Pepin Garcia

sgates

Anyone else see these?

CLICK

I ordered a bundle out of curiosity - if they are no good, oh well not a big loss.

Cuban sandwich and not a corojo wrapper - should be something "unique".

Seth

As with all things Don Pepin, I'm sure they will be the best in their class. Best of floor sweepings class in this case.

Doc.

May end up being the best $2.00 cigar out there. Some one will have to guinea pig it.

My father in law LOVES these. He's a predominantly short-filler, even machine-made, type of smoker, though he does love much of the cigars we all do. Just, when he buys them for himself, he gets these and other various calle-ocho short-fillers, made especially for the old-school Cuban viejos.

I've tried these too, and for what they are, you could do far, far worse. Quite tasty actually.

The title of this thread bothered me :angry:

But aye, like the others said, it may be inexpensive....but that doesn't mean it's cheap. Let me know how they are, I've yet to have anything DPG that wasn't worth the price tag.

But aye, like the others said, it may be inexpensive....but that doesn't mean it's cheap. Let me know how they are, I've yet to have anything DPG that wasn't worth the price tag.

:0 Easy....Dont get all worked up Bro!!

:laugh: - it is what it is I guess. It is a low end blend - but it may be good for what it is supposed to be. I will find out since I ordered a bundle. I will do a full review when they arrive.