• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another New Guy!

Erudition2000

I actually feel like I know most of you already. I have been reading this board for quite awhile. I'm not a novice to the cigar world and have been impressed with the wealth of knowledge some share here. Look forward to adding my 2cents from time to time.

Fair warning: I'm somewhat of a straight forward no nonsense type. :) Stupid people annoy me. <grin> Married with children living with me and on their own. My cigar of choice is a RAG. Don't have time for rockets.

Looking forward to joining your community here.

Eru

Thanks, you are already making me feel welcome. I've been reading a lot and will start posting more after I catch up. Don't want to place foot in mouth too soon. haha

Erudition2000 said:
Thanks, you are already making me feel welcome. I've been reading a lot and will start posting more after I catch up. Don't want to place foot in mouth too soon. haha
Well with all the $#!7 talked around here, I wouldn't either. I say better to take ones foot out of their mouth, than to remove someone else's foot from thine a$$ !

Emo

Welcome to cp
All the people in here are great and very informative.

Howdy & welcome to CP Eru....... :) :thumbs: :)

I'm sure you'll fit right in our zoo like the rest of the wild animals. :D

Welcome to CP! I am the resident angel ;) Sweet and innocent through and through

melly :love: :love: