• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another New Guy

texasaero

Cooler Troll
Been lurking a while. Smoking for 5 years mostly in Canada for that special kind. Just Another new guy on the boards. By the way, Does anyone know where to get the MRN book?

Welcome to Cigar Pass!. I've thumbed through it many times, a great read. I'll leave it to someone else to tell you how to get one, I read it at my brother in law's house.

I thnk the first edition of this book has run it's course and is sold out everywhere. You may find someone that has 1 or 2 extra from a bulk purchase. I bought mine from M.O. at CGARS LTD. More expensive coming from England, but I coulnt find it anywhere else.
Have you actually seen the book? It is a work of art. You have to take his word as far as the reviews go. That is the only flaw I see in the book. It would be of extraordinary help to have 2 other opinions besides MRN's on a bulk of the cigars. But still worth every penny.

Emo

Oh yeah, welcome bro!

Welcome, Casa del Habano in Cancun MX, but in another thread there were some better places to get THE BOOK.

Back