• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie Contest

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
I know I am still considered a newbie because I haven't been here this long but with the recent influx of new faces thought I would make a contest for you guys instead of sending a random bomb.

Guess how many Padron Anniversarios ('64s, '26s, and 40th Anniversary) I have in my humidor

RULES:

1) One guess per person

2) You must have between 10 and 50 posts

3) You must have registered in the past month (but not today)

4) Contest ends at 9:00 EST tonight, March 23

Winner gets a Padron 1926 series and a Padron 1964 series. If you guess right on the number, I will also send you a Fuente Anejo and small ISOM sampler.

HINT: There are more than 1 and less than 50. No need to give a breakdown, just total number (natural and maduros combined).

mrjinglesusa said:
I know I am still considered a newbie because I haven't been here this long but with the recent influx of new faces thought I would make a contest for you guys instead of sending a random bomb.

Guess how many Padron Anniversarios ('64s, '26s, and 40th Anniversary) I have in my humidor

RULES:

1) One guess per person

2) You must have between 10 and 50 posts

3) You must have registered in the past month (but not today)

4) Contest ends at 9:00 EST tonight, March 23

Winner gets a Padron 1926 series and a Padron 1964 series. If you guess right on the number, I will also send you a Fuente Anejo and small ISOM sampler.

HINT: There are more than 1 and less than 50. No need to give a breakdown, just total number (natural and maduros combined).
[snapback]174228[/snapback]​

DAYUMMM!!! Can I start over as a newbie!!! PLEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!! After all, it does say "That's ROOKIE to you!" in my Avatar....

Wow, thanks for the generous contest :)

I know if I had some of these, it wouldn't be very many, hard to keep the hands off em.

I'll guess 25.

37 thanks for the contest, specially with PAM/N's !!!

edit due to number already guessed

alexgtp said:
[snapback]174247[/snapback]​

Cheater - you're less of a newbie than I am! :p ;)

P.S. This guess does not count and 22 is still available...

Nice contest.
Post a pic of the humi and really confuse them (unless it would be a dead givaway....)

Very nice! I'll go with...oh....I don't know...ummm...35.

**# of posts @ time of entry was 42**

WayneSMT said:
Mighty generous.

How about 23
[snapback]174259[/snapback]​

Sorry Wayne, your # posts at this entry was 7. Rules were 10-50.

23 is still available...

Valid entries so far...

1) bhaney - 27
2) naiou175 - 38
3) gonz - 32
4) pyre - 25
5) rob_k - 37
6) preembargo - 35

mrjinglesusa said:
WayneSMT said:
Mighty generous.

How about 23

23 is still available...
[snapback]174267[/snapback]​

You may want to specify qualifying posts at entry or completion (or both) EG: If Wayne reaches 10 before the termination of the contest, is his guess re-instated, can he guess again, or is he disqualified for having entered improperly in the first place. Remember, he may have thought he just had to have 10 before you closed the guessing, since you didn't specify up front.

JMO

-K-

Treamayne said:
mrjinglesusa said:
WayneSMT said:
Mighty generous.

How about 23

23 is still available...
[snapback]174267[/snapback]​

You may want to specify qualifying posts at entry or completion (or both) EG: If Wayne reaches 10 before the termination of the contest, is his guess re-instated, can he guess again, or is he disqualified for having entered improperly in the first place. Remember, he may have thought he just had to have 10 before you closed the guessing, since you didn't specify up front.

JMO

-K-
[snapback]174304[/snapback]​

Good point. I thought it was clear that I meant a person had 10-50 posts when they submit their entry. So, for anyone else that submits, you must have at least 10 posts and no more than 50 when you submit your entry. Wayne, if you post 3 more times before 9:00 pm EST you can resubmit 23 as your entry since this was unclear.

If anyone else wants 23, please post an alternate # with your guess in case Wayne posts back. Sorry for the confusion...

Damn, I wasted my 69th post on that dumb reply...

admin, can I have my 69th post back?